Saturday, February 27, 2010

Phone

So funny story:

Yesterday, I was leaving the lab and thought I should go to the bathroom....then I had the thought ohh just wait till you go home. That seemed silly. So I walked to the 5th floor bathroom and the janitors were in it. Then I went to the first floor bathroom.

An important part of this story is I looked cute. I had a nice shirt and a cute sweater on. Little did I know (lol....movie quote) that this would be key to my day. Then I went into the bathroom. I then went to the bathroom ( sorry its important).

I got up from the toilet and guess what happened! I heard something fall into the water. My PHONE FELL IN THE TOILET!!!!!!!!!!! That cute sweater with the cute tiny pockets that contained my precious cell phone failed me. I frantically turned around and saw it in the water and before I could try to get it out....THE AUTOMATIC TOILET SUCKED IT AWAY.

I used to love automatic toilets. You never have to worry about walking into a stall and see a gross toilet. They have also failed me. The sad thing about this story is that all I could do was laugh. I laughed all the way to the 5th floor. IT was so FUNNY! So until further notice I cannot call anyone!The rest of yesterday was spent at a Murder Mystery Party. Which will be discussed later!

No comments:

Post a Comment