Monday, November 15, 2010

Sadness, Joy and Sister Hugie

Today was a great day.

It started off with wonderful music. Adam burnt me a CD that is fantastic. It makes me smile.

Work was great. I really love the people that I work with. Seriously how did I get this Lucky?
Levi - He is so hilarious. Our office would not be nearly as funny. Always remember: "Never breast-feed while driving!"
Anna - I am going to miss her so much. She helps me be a better employee and a better person. I love her coca cola addiction lol :)
Jeannie - My boss. I know that she cares about us. That is something that is so great about her. I love it when we just sit around and laugh. Ohh and she always tries to get us to eat things!

I stopped by the institute. Plug for institute - one of the best places you can ever spend time in. It has been a  wonderful place for me for many years. The Curtises, Elders and Chris were there. There is nothing like walking into a place and feeling peace and a sense of belonging.

Tonight I got my first companion! The sisters needed someone to go on exchanges with them and I got to go with Sister Hugie! We went to a members house, who had a part member family over. We watched Finding Faith in Christ and talked about how we can increase faith. It was wonderful. Not only do I love that video, but I started to love the people as well. In the video, Christ says - "and be not faithless, but believing!"

LOVE IT!

Then some FHE! Some Chuck! Good day.

The sadness and joy come from thinking about leaving. It is so soon. I know that it will be great, but I am so nervous. A good cry is in order :)

No comments:

Post a Comment