Saturday, November 13, 2010

I pity the fool!

2Ne 10:23
Therefore, cheer up your hears, and remember that ye are free to act for yourselves -- to choose the way of everlasting death or the way of eternal life.

Can I say that I am pitying a little today. So most of these things will not matter tomorrow.

Today I feel like I have already left. I feel like people don't want to invest in me, because I am leaving. It seems this way to me. Which means that I am being stupid.
I pity the fool!
Makes me think of Kali Pearce!

So because of this I can not pity myself, I need to help others feel wanted, so I can feel wanted.

The pity party is over and now I have to get to work. I have no time for this.

Anyone know where I can find some good waterproof boots in Lubbock?

No comments:

Post a Comment