Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The 11th Commandment

Lately life has been very interesting, certainly comical. (and a little boring). 

One thing that has made me giggle is Melanie.
We can always have a nice giggle together! I think that is very important. Whether it be about the trash can hissing, or about the ghetto shower curtain. We can always laugh. 

 Lately, we have been watching Jane Eyre. I have never seen it before (its on YouTube, incase you didn't know). It was very interesting and good. 

A girl, in the show talks about how the 11th commandment is to let yourself love. LOL. 

I think thats okay...but I think the 11th commandment should be SOMO!

Another tradition of Melanie and I, is to watch the last scene from North and South. 



Thank you Melanie!

2 comments:

  1. Or how bout laughing...because Allison is digging in the trash for her new shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...sshhhh! It should be a secret that I dumpster dive for my clothes!

    ReplyDelete