Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A walk in the park.

So my life is uncertain. This is how I feel about it!


That is how I have felt about it for a long time. I don't know what to do. I feel like I am walking in a lonely wilderness that is hundreds of miles long somedays. I love my life. I just don't know what the next step should be. I got a huge packet from the U of U a couple of days ago. I was excited to open it. I am excited about graduate school, but then I think about it and wonder if its the right thing. What do I do? 

So I decided to go to the golf course near my house for a run. I was feeling lame about things before that anyways and it seemed like a good idea. I see other people's life going so great, and it makes me wonder what am I doing wrong? I keep trying and it just seems I end up back in the same place.... Unsure!

This is a place I don't want to be anymore. I have no reason to complain though. I have everything that I need. I generally feel good about my day to day life. 

I really don't want to leave home. That is what Lubbock is. Lubbock is home. I love it. I know that I can love other places. I know that the Lord wants me to learn somethings. I know that not all times in our lives are a Walk in the Park!  But I can't help wishing this decision was one of those times. Tomorrow I will blog about something great and happy! So I will look for those things tomorrow.  

This is what I feel like now.  A little better. On a happier note I picked some wild flowers/weeds while walking. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment