Tuesday, October 30, 2012

To - do

News! I have a job interview next week! I am super excited about it. I am also super nervous about it. It still surprises me that I am a "grown-up" and am qualified to protect people from radiation poising.  I feel like this job would help get life rolling a little more. So with the interview and being a full-time aunt, there is much to be done this week. I love productivity and so here are some of the things I will attempt to get done this week.

To Do:
Find grown-up, professional, job interview attire
Find college transcript
Read about radiation and remember more about Mass Spectrometry
Practice interview questions
Carve pumpkins
Finish halloween costume
Find external hard drive
Ask for letters of recommondations
Finalize list of graduate schools I will apply to
Vote
Write letters to missionaries and send the ones already written
Eat an ice cream cone
Hair cut
Wash car
Fix door handle on  driver side door
Enter receipts in my budget
Upload pictures
Grow a beard

Wish me luck! Happy Tuesday!


1 comment: