Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halloween

So I do not know what to do for Halloween at all....

I like to keep my costumes some what secretive, but I need some help. This costume has to be great because Halloween next year will be spent as Hermana Spencer!

Here are some ideas:

  • Flo - the progressive girl
  • Alien Host - have an alien coming out of my midsection lol.
  • Prom Queen Reject - basically look ugly in a prom dress and have a sash that says reject...
  • Kissing booth - not likely for me to do it
  • Just got dumped - you wear slippers a bath robe and have lots of tissues from crying, messy hair and mascara running down your cheeks. You also have an empty Ben and Jerry's container and a picture of your "ex" torn up!
  • Old school house wife

I really want it to be awesome or make me look cute....
Those are some online examples....
What should I be?

2 comments:

  1. I would give you ideas if I had them--I don't even know what I'm doing yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely torn between the Alien host and the Prom Queen Reject: I think those ideas are great! For you,though, I think you'd be the best Flo, and that outfit would make you look a lot cuter than the other two. Also, you can totally rock the apron. ;)

    ReplyDelete